25 Of The Worst Food Name Fails Ever
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2019-01-15 04:57:57 UTC
25 Of The Worst Food Name Fails Ever

By Lina D.
Bored Panda, boredpanda.com
January 12, 2019

We're pretty picky about how our food is packaged --
choosing the wrong name, packaging color or logo can scare
us away from a product. You'd think that a food company
would want to do some research to make sure that their
product isn't ridiculed or doesn't seem repulsive, but
judging by these food name package design fails, some of
these guys don't seem to have gotten that memo.

Some of these are translation fails -- we can only hope
that that Chinese food company isn't selling shredded
children and that it was actually a funny fail. Others,
like the British faggots in sauce, seem odd only because
modern slang has re-appropriated their names. Some, like
the Australian Gaytime ice cream, have even embraced their
funny names.

Everybody makes mistakes, so, if you ever see any of these
worst names for foods, give them another shot. You won't be
a slut just because you eat Soup For Sluts. Heterosexual
men need not fear the Homo Sausage -- don't judge it until
you've tried it. And Ayds candies sporting a very
inappropriate food pun probably won't make you sick (unless
you eat way too many of them).

Now, scroll down for our picks of funny foods and food
memes below! Bon appetite!

Continues at:

https://www.boredpanda.com/food-name-fails/?utm_source=freerepublic&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-18 19:35:17 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
Those limeys name lots of things "faggots." Sociologists believe it's because, as the old sayin' goes....you are what you eat.