What is the meaning of "false god"?
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-19 02:44:24 UTC
In alt.usage.english, in article
This conversation in a bus between Christian missionaries
and a Hindu go me curious as to the meaning of "false god".
"You worship a false god," says a Christian passenger to a
fellow passenger in a bus.(referring to that passenger's
deity Krishna)
http://indiafacts.org/a-conversation-with-a-christian-missionary/
Suppose, hypothetically, that a Christian were told, "You
worship a false god." (with reference to Jesus) How would
the Christian understand the meaning of an assertion that
Jesus is a false god?
Would it mean that Jesus is not divine?
If so, why not say that Jesus is not God (or not a god)?
Why call Jesus a false god instead?
Is there a difference between "false god" and "not God""
(or "not a god")?
Example of a false god:

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in
the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not so send peace, but a sword.

"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in
law against her mother in law.

"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

-- Matthew 10:34-36.

The Christian Edict To Exterminate Non-Christians

"Unbelievers deserve not only to be separated from the
Church, but also to be exterminated from the World by
death." -- Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica, 1271).
Christian civilization, by virtue of its exclusivist heresy
and monotheism, became the self justifying destroyer of all
non Christian culture.

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/
http://www.towahkon.org/endofimperialism.html
http://divineirony.tumblr.com/post/34901578902/unbelievers-deserve-not-only-to-be-separated-from

"[Saint Thomas] Aquinas is held in the Catholic Church to
be the model teacher for those studying for the priesthood.
The works for which he is best known are the Summa
Theologica and the Summa Contra Gentiles. One of the 33
Doctors of the Church, he is considered the Church's
greatest theologian and philosopher. Pope Benedict XV
declared: The Church has declared Thomas doctrine to be her
own."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_aquinas

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-19 19:42:02 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
In article
<618d4e59-9b90-4616-b62e-***@googlegroups.com>
fanabba <***@aol.com> posted:
[
[ The Evil Bible
[
[ http://www.evilbible.com
[
[ Crusade Watch, Evangelism Watch, Conversion Watch
[
[ http://crusadewatch.org/
[
[ Bad News About Christianity
[
[ http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com/

Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-19 19:54:04 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
Part 1 of 2 parts

Details of the Goa Inquisition - christianaggression.org

Forwarded article:

Posted March 18, 2005

Christian historian, Dr. T. R. de Souza

At least from 1540 onwards, and in the island of Goa before that
year, all the Hindu idols had been annihilated or had disappeared,
all the temples had been destroyed and their sites and building
material was in most cases utilized to erect new Christian Churches
and chapels. Various viceregal and Church council decrees banished
the Hindu priests from the Portuguese territories; the public
practices of Hindu rites including marriage rites, were banned; the
state took upon itself the task of bringing up Hindu orphan children;
the Hindus were denied certain employments, while the Christians were
preferred; it was ensured that the Hindus would not harass those who
became Christians, and on the contrary, the Hindus were obliged to
assemble periodically in Churches to listen to preaching or to the
refutation of their religion."

"A particularly grave abuse was practiced in Goa in the form of 'mass
baptism' and what went before it. The practice was begun by the
Jesuits and was alter initiated by the Franciscans also. The Jesuits
staged an annual mass baptism on the Feast of the Conversion of St.
Paul (January 25), and in order to secure as many neophytes as
possible, a few days before the ceremony the Jesuits would go through
the streets of the Hindu quarter in pairs, accompanied by their Negro
slaves, whom they would urge to seize the Hindus. When the blacks
caught up a fugitive, they would smear his lips with a piece of beef,
making him an 'untouchable' among his people. Conversion to
Christianity was then his only option."

The Goan inquisition is regarded by all contemporary portrayals as
the most violent inquisition ever executed by the Portuguese Catholic
Church. It lasted from 1560 to 1812. The inquisition was set as a
tribunal, headed by a judge, sent to Goa from Portugal and was
assisted by two judicial henchmen. The judge was answerable to no one
except to Lisbon and handed down punishments as he saw fit. The
Inquisition Laws filled 230 pages and the palace where the
Inquisition was conducted was known as the Big House and the
Inquisition proceedings were always conducted behind closed shutters
and closed doors. The screams of agony of the culprits (men, women,
and children) could be heard in the streets, in the stillness of the
night, as they were brutally interrogated, flogged, and slowly
dismembered in front of their relatives. Eyelids were sliced off and
extremities were amputated carefully, a person could remain conscious
even though the only thing that remained was his torso and a head.

Diago de Boarda, a priest and his advisor Vicar General, Miguel Vazz
had made a 41 point plan for torturing Hindus. Under this plan
Viceroy Antano de Noronha issued in 1566, an order applicable to the
entire area under Portuguese rule:

"I hereby order that in any area owned by my master, the king, nobody
should construct a Hindu temple and such temples already constructed
should not be repaired without my permission. If this order is
transgressed, such temples shall be, destroyed and the goods in them
shall be used to meet expenses of holy deeds, as punishment of such
transgression."

In 1567 the campaign of destroying temples in Bardez met with
success. At the end of it 300 Hindu temples were destroyed. Enacting
laws, prohibition was laid from December 4, 1567 on rituals of Hindu
marriages, sacred thread wearing and cremation. All the persons above
15 years of age were compelled to listen to Christian preaching,
failing which they were punished.

A religious fatva was issued on the basis of the findings of Goa
Inquiry Commission. It stated,"...Hereby we declare the decision that
the conventions mentioned in the preamble of the fatva as stated
below are permanently declared as useless, and therefore prohibited".

Prohibitions Regarding Marriages

o The instruments for Hindu songs shall not be played.

o While giving dowry the relatives of the bride and groom must not
be invited.

o At the time of marriage, betel leaf packages (pan) must not be
distributed either publicly or in private to the persons present.

o Flowers, or fried puris, betel nuts and leaves must not be sent
to the heads of the houses of the bride or groom.

o Gotraj ceremony of family God must not be performed.

o On the day prior to a wedding, rice must not be husked, spices
must not be pounded, grains must not be ground and other recipes for
marriage feast must not be cooked.

o Pandals and festoons must not be used.

o Pithi should not be applied.

o The bride must not be accorded ceremonial welcome. The bride and
groom must not -be made to sit under pandal to convey blessings and
best wishes to them.

Prohibitions Regarding Fasts, Post-death Rituals

o The poor must not be fed or ceremonial meals must not be served
for the peace of the souls of the dead.

o There should be no fasting on ekadashi day.

o Fasting can be done according to the Christian principles.

o No rituals should be performed on the twelfth day after death, on
moonless and full moon dates.

o No fasting should be done during lunar eclipse.

Contunues in part 2 of 2 parts

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://7.ly/jai
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-19 19:56:01 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
Continues in part 2 of 2 parts
Part 2 of 2 parts

Details of the Goa Inquisition - christianaggression.org

Conventions

o Hindu men should not wear dhoti either in public or in their
houses. Women should not wear cholis .

o They should not plant Tulsi in their houses, compounds, gardens
or any other place.

o Following the law of 1567, orphans were kidnapped for converting
them to Christianity.

On September 22, 1570 an order was issued that:

o The Hindus embracing Christianity will be exempted from land
taxes for a period of 15 years.

o Nobody shall bear Hindu names or surnames.

In 1583 Hindu temples at Esolna and Kankolim were destroyed through
army action.

"The fathers of the Church forbade the Hindus under terrible
penalties the use of their own sacred books, and prevented them from
all exercise of their religion. They destroyed their temples, and so
harassed and interfered with the people that they abandoned the city
in large numbers, refusing to remain any longer in a place where they
had no liberty, and were liable to imprisonment, torture and death if
they worshipped after their own fashion the gods of their fathers."
wrote Sasetti, who was in India from 1578 to 1588. An order was
issued in June 1684 eliminating Konkani language and making it
compulsory to speak Portuguese language. The law provided for dealing
toughly with anyone using the local language. Following that law all
the symbols of non-Christian sects were destroyed and the books
written in local languages were burnt.

The Archbishop living on the banks of the Ethora had said during one
of his lecture series, "The post of Inquiry Commission in Goa is
regarded as holy." The women who opposed the assistants of the
commission were put behind the bars and were used by them to satisfy
their animal instincts. Then they were burnt alive as opponents of
the established tenets of the Catholic church.

The victims of such inhuman laws of the Inquiry Commission included a
French traveller named Delone. He was an eye witness to the
atrocities, cruelty and reign of terror unleashed by priests. He
published a book in 1687 describing the lot of helpless victims.
While he was in jail he had heard the cries of tortured people beaten
with instruments having sharp teeth. All these details are noted in
Delone's book.

So harsh and notorious was the inquisition in Goa, that word of its
brutality and horrors reached Lisbon but nothing was done to stop
this notoriety and escalating barbarity and it continued for two
hundred more years. No body knows the exact number of Goans subjected
to these diabolical tortures, but perhaps it runs into hundreds of
thousands, may be even more. The abominations of inquisitions
continued until a brief respite was given in 1774 but four years
later, the inquisition was introduced again and it continued un-
interruptedly until 1812. At that point in time, in the year of 1812,
the British put pressure on the Portuguese to put an end to the
terror of Inquisition and the presence of British troops in Goa
enforced the British desire. Also the Portuguese power at this time
was declining and they could not fight the British. The palace of the
Grand Inquisitor, the Big House, was demolished and no trace of it
remains today, which might remind someone of inquisitions and the
horrors inside this Big House that their great saint Francis Xavier
had commenced.

Dr. Trasta Breganka Kunha, a Catholic citizen of Goa writes, "Inspite
of all the mutilations and concealment of history, it remains an
undoubted fact that religious conversion of Goans is due to methods
of force adopted by the Portuguese to establish their rule. As a
result of this violence the character of our people was destroyed.
The propagation of Christian sect in Goa came about not by religious
preaching but through the methods of violence and pressure. If any
evidence is needed for this fact, we can obtain it through law books,
orders and reports of the local rulers of that time and also from the
most dependable documents of the Christian sect

ARTICLES

Indian Dalits find no refuge from caste in Christianity
The truth behind the silence
A conspiracy unravels
Most Nigerian pastors are worse than beggars
Should Church control access to health care?
The Whole Truth About Those Who Debase and Derogate Other Religions
what is wrong with missionaries? A self-defeating zeal
Rwanda: Will the Vatican Ever Accept That Genocide is Also a Crime?
Vishal Arora: A Christian fundamentalist masquerading as a journalist - Exposed
India has no reason to be grateful to Mother Teresa
The Insidiousness of an Only Pathway to God
Behold the richest pastors in Nigeria!
Church Scandal Hurts Pope's Europe Mission
Bible Vs. Quran: The Evolution Of Violence In Religion

More Articles...

End of forwarded article from:

http://www.christianaggression.org/item_display.php?type=articles&id=1111142225

2-part series concluded.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://v.gd/jaimaharaj

o o o

fair use of copyrighted works.

o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others are not
necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the article.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed by forgery by one or more net
terrorists, this post may be reposted several times.
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-20 19:08:42 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
35 Brutal facts of Goa Inquisition (Christian Terrorism)
https://navrangindia.blogspot.com/2016/03/35-brutal-facts-of-goa-inquisition.html

http://tiny.cc/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-21 20:32:18 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
35 Brutal facts of Goa Inquisition (Christian Terrorism)
https://navrangindia.blogspot.com/2016/03/35-brutal-facts-of-goa-inquisition.html
Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
In article
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
The Goa Inquisition: 1560-1812 (Torture and Killing of
Innocent Hindus by Christians): full text of book by A.K.
Priolkar
https://archive.org/stream/GoaInquisitionAnantKakbaPriolkar/Goa%20Inquisition%20Anant%20Kakba%20Priolkar_djvu.txt

https://bit.ly/2GEBPpb