NPR books editor Petra Mayer dies from COVID vaccine complications at 46
Христя Швець
2021-11-30 15:44:39 UTC
I also rewrite books and texts, my profession is also called copywriting, we are looking for professionals to work for !! Anyone who is interested, write to me
Teo Matiz
2021-11-30 15:46:16 UTC
Socrates
2022-09-01 00:56:46 UTC
NPR books editor Petra Mayer died Saturday at age 46, NPR
reported. Mayer was a popular editor on NPR's Culture desk,
delighting readers and listeners with her outpouring of
knowledge of cats, comics and science fiction, as well as her on-
site reporting at Comic-Con.
+
Mayer died at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Springs, Maryland,
of what's believed to be a pulmonary embolism, Nancy Barnes,
NPR's senior vice president for news, said in an email to staff.
@
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/npr-books-editor-petra-mayer-
dies-at-46/ar-AAQHtwT?ocid=msedgntp